The apostle apostasy is glorying in themselves, more than Me, says The LORD. Who shall I now send unto those apostles I have called to bring correction? Who will say in both meekness and fierceness, LORD reign in me, send me... I am looking for My Samuels and for those who will not turn back at the land of the giants. I am searching for the molded, shapened men and women of character who will to please Me, moment by moment, not ministry by ministry, nor church by church. To these hidden selfless ones, I call you forth this day to walk in the power of My will.
As I have spoken, and as I have lead through the generations of man I, The LORD have a remnant seed that has not bowed to the tunes of prophetic apostasy. I have prepared each one for such a time as this and I loose My signs and wonders unto them this day. You, with circumcised ears and circumcised hearts, I send you forth in My power, today. Keep yourselves separated unto Me. Eat not at the banqueting tables of the world, but draw nigh unto Me and I will fill you and feed you with both My righteousness and My words.
NOT unto us, O
LORD, not unto
but unto Thy name give glory,
for Thy mercy, and for Thy truth's sake.
Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
1) Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
2) I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
3) And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
4) Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
5) Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen,
and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will
remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.