The WORD Of The LORD
LORD says, I am opening coverings
that have before restrained My prophets. In times past
the foundations were first checked and then built upon, but today I am changing some orders with those who stand in My five-fold ministries for their foundations are not built of man's solidarity but of an endurance and holiness hidden before the eyes of men. I have built their firm foundations and I have tried them already in My fire. You did not see the flames upon the foundation for they were the flames upon the ceiling. These ministers are released today to go forth and to burn up that which has enclosed My people's freedom. The ceilings of man's religion and religious ways has restricted My people for too long now. Flames are above you. Flames are surrounding you. Flames are within you. Flames are igniting you to go forth and speak in new boldness.
Would I in deed be The One Who
fire? Was it I Who made time to stand still? Would I dry up the brook when
thirsting? Would I send fire in judgment upon a city? Would I breathe and
open the sea?
Would the fires of My kingdom fall on man? Would I give My prophets these
the elements? Yea, they are already yours. Go forth. Go forth in the
works. The Fire surrounds you. I AM The Fire, says the LORD and you are My flames. 7-10-2002
6) And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
7) And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
12) Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13) Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
14) If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
15) If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
WORD OF THE LORD
For some time now I have had you in My tempering fire. The flames have risen
far above your natural height and still you have stood. The fire has now burned to red -
white embers and still you are standing. You will not walk out on your own until My
command. You see No hands of man that might help you, nor are they neccessary
for your coming out. You have stayed in this fire until your flesh has been consumed
by My Spirit, says The LORD. Not only have you stood in My fire but now you are
developed into such likeness that you can also play in the fires of Your Father.