Your families are crying because you have not sought Me to lead you wholly. Your sons and daughters rebel for the lack of Christ lead actions before them. They see your darknesses and turn away from you. If they had seen My son JESUS and My love through you, they would stay by your side to just be in the presence of one who loves them. Your spouses, your sons, your daughters, see you as you really are. Is there not reason for them to turn away and then turn aside from you?
You call Me, FATHER but have yet to do the simplest things that I request. Have I, The LORD your GOD said to love one another? Have I not set My examples before you of patience and long suffering? You seek to change the world through self-made ministry when you have not ministered unto Me, nor your own families. It is written to train up your children in the way they should go. Your children follow after your own examples. You have conceived and brought forth a rebellious generation because you, yourselves have been born of rebellion.
My people, Israel, these things ought not be. I am turning My face towards you. Be zealous and repent. Pray daily with one another within your own homes. Gather around My Word each morning and begin your day with prayer. How I long to abide in your families. How I long to abide in your families... I long for your early prayers. I long for your opened hearts before Me.
Do you love Me? LOVE ONE ANOTHER.
Walk in My
ways. Come the time is quickly passing. The problems within your
is a direct result of the problems within your own selves and within
own families. Bow down. Raise up by loving one another. By this, shall
all men know that you are My disciples ~ that you love one another as I
have loved you. Continue in My love, says The LORD.
34) A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35) By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
8) Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
I John 3
23) And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
16) Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.