takes blood to cover in grace. How long shall you continue in sin
My grace will cover all? A hot fire burns the one touching it, and grace is
not your covering although, you wear it as an old familiar coat. Grace is
not the perpetual covering of the sins you choose to hide behind denial.
Grace is not given to cover the wrong words and wrong deeds in which you
have grown comfortable using.
The Light makes manifest your sins openly. It takes My blood to cover
them. Which of the wounds upon the cross shall you take upon yourself,
why crying grace? My grace is made sufficient for the heart that knows its'
own deceitfulness' and cries in repentance.
Yes, My grace is great but you have used it and misused it as a cheap
item to cover you. Your coat is old and your garments are dingy and
spotted through with the stains of your sins. You have used My grace and
sold out to non confrontation. Moths have come as little demons and have
broken in and consumed the linings of your coat of sin. Will you still wear
it because the outside still looks good from a distance? Is this distance from
Me acceptable to you? Sins in the body keep back My manifest blessings
and My Presence.
Shall you stand before Me crying as satan accuses? What shall you to
another in sin? What shall you speak being careful not to offend? Sin
offends Me. Sin keeps My Presence from manifesting among My people.
Too many temples stand only as grace stations loving their own scent of old
moth balls and old coats, rather than My Presence.
It is time to see, examine and cleanse spots. Why are My people sick and
unhealthy? The fragrance of sin rises and I am sickened by it.
in your sins calling grace and you
will be as the moth drawn to the flame.
Repent and stop sinning
with your lips. You speak both lies and truth
in the same breath. You say you serve Me and seek not My Father's will.
5) The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned
6) I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair:
I hid not my face from shame and spitting.
7) For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded:
therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
8) He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together:
who is mine adversary? Let him come near to me.
9) Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me?
they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.
10) Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his
servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? Let him trust in the name
of the LORD, and stay upon his God.
11) Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks:
walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This
shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.
19) Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth
corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20) But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust
doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.