have you such weakness that you would let the ruling of a minority of
take Me out of your nation's alligence? Woe unto the lawyers that think
they rule above Me. They are blind and set to serve another that will
to take away all freedoms. America, are you the home of the brave or
you cower to an evil minority and let your freedoms ensnare you?
Where is the America that I blessed and that has clung to Me in times of war, and in times of affluence, and in times of peace? Have you forgotten your foundation? Have you forgotten your LORD? Have you turned away from Me and allowed your freedoms to snare you unto unrighteousness? Where are My watchmen? Who has taken stance? Where is the voice of My people who cry out unto Me? Where are the judgments by the people made, but in the presence of many?
America, are you indivisible? You have been divided. Discipline and order is weakened, even unto your rebelling children who no longer think themselves accountable to anyone. Have you seen what grows among your youth when I am not honored? Shall I judge them or their parents for this?
What has the denial of prayer in the schools cost the generations? It has cost much more than you realize. It has cost the freedom to walk in My blessings. America, shall I bless you for these things? Will you turn away from Me, as you have turned from Israel? Men and women parade naked in the streets, while their children curse them. America, do you want the ruling of mayhem and mammon above the ruling of a holy god? Shall I bless you for this as a nation?
America, I call to you and say REPENT for the actions of many who cut you off from My blessings. Repent for the actions of a few who take away your freedoms to prosper. REPENT for not diligently watching. It is not time for your napping while your freedoms and your blessings are being stolen. The enemy is not sleeping America.
I have blessed you above many nations. Will you now turn from Me and
to resist the rampant evil of this day? America, as the youth rebel,
leaders conspire, to walk you into My judgments. Will you repent unto
and cry out for the sins upon your land? Will you take stance upon the
walls of justice and let your voice be heard? At what cost does the
to choose come to you? America, you were purchased at Calvary, will you
yet turn away unto judgment? America, where is the living Church
JESUS CHRIST? Whom do you call LORD? Rise up and kneel down,
3) Israel was holiness unto the LORD, and the firstfruits of his increase: all that devour him shall offend; evil shall come upon them, saith the LORD.
4) Hear ye the word of the LORD, O house of Jacob, and all the families of the house of Israel:
5) Thus saith the LORD, What iniquity have your fathers found in me, that they are gone far from me, and have walked after vanity, and are become vain?
6) Neither said they, Where is the LORD that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, that led us through the wilderness, through a land of deserts and of pits, through a land of drought, and of the shadow of death, through a land that no man passed through, and where no man dwelt?
7) And I brought you into a plentiful country, to eat the fruit thereof and the goodness thereof; but when ye entered, ye defiled my land, and made mine heritage an abomination.
8) The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.
9) Wherefore I will yet plead with you, saith the LORD, and with your children's children will I plead.
10) For pass over the isles of Chittim, and see; and send unto Kedar, and consider diligently, and see if there be such a thing.
11) Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.
12) Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the LORD.
13) For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.
14) Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled?
15) The young lions roared upon him, and yelled, and they made his land waste: his cities are burned without inhabitant.
16) Also the children of Noph and Tahapanes have broken the crown of thy head.
17) Hast thou not procured this unto thyself, in that thou hast forsaken the LORD thy God, when he led thee by the way?
18) And now what hast thou to do in the way of Egypt, to drink the waters of Sihor? or what hast thou to do in the way of Assyria, to drink the waters of the river?
19) Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy backslidings shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that it is an evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the LORD thy God, and that my fear is not in thee, saith the Lord GOD of hosts.
20) For of old time I have broken thy yoke, and burst thy bands; and thou saidst, I will not transgress; when upon every high hill and under every green tree thou wanderest, playing the harlot.
21) Yet I had planted thee a noble vine, wholly a right seed: how then art thou turned into the degenerate plant of a strange vine unto me?
22) For though thou wash thee with nitre, and take thee much soap, yet thine iniquity is marked before me, saith the Lord GOD.
23) How canst thou say, I am not polluted, I have not gone after Baalim? see thy way in the valley, know what thou hast done: thou art a swift dromedary traversing her ways;
24) A wild ass used to the wilderness, that snuffeth up the wind at her pleasure; in her occasion who can turn her away? all they that seek her will not weary themselves; in her month they shall find her.
25) Withhold thy foot from being unshod, and thy throat from thirst: but thou saidst, There is no hope: no; for I have loved strangers, and after them will I go.
26) As the thief is ashamed when he is found, so is the house of Israel ashamed; they, their kings, their princes, and their priests, and their prophets,
27) Saying to a stock, Thou art my father; and to a stone, Thou hast brought me forth: for they have turned their back unto me, and not their face: but in the time of their trouble they will say, Arise, and save us.
28) But where are thy gods that thou hast made thee? let them arise, if they can save thee in the time of thy trouble: for according to the number of thy cities are thy gods, O Judah.
29) Wherefore will ye plead with me? ye all have transgressed against me, saith the LORD.
30) In vain have I smitten your children; they received no correction: your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.
31) O generation, see ye the word of the LORD. Have I been a wilderness unto Israel? a land of darkness? wherefore say my people, We are lords; we will come no more unto thee?
thou thy way to seek love? therefore hast thou also taught the wicked
34) Also in thy skirts is found the blood of the souls of the poor innocents: I have not found it by secret search, but upon all these.
35) Yet thou sayest, Because I am innocent, surely his anger shall turn from me. Behold, I will plead with thee, because thou sayest, I have not sinned.
15) Because my people hath forgotten me, they have burned incense to vanity, and they have caused them to stumble in their ways from the ancient paths, to walk in paths, in a way not cast up;
16) To make their land desolate, and a perpetual hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished, and wag his head.
17) I will scatter them as with an east wind before the enemy; I will shew them the back, and not the face, in the day of their calamity.