The burden of the desert of the sea. As whirlwinds in the south pass
so it cometh
from the desert, from a terrible land.
2) A grievous vision is declared unto me; the treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously, and the spoiler spoileth ...
3) Therefore are my loins filled with pain: pangs have taken hold upon me, as the pangs of a woman that travaileth: I was bowed down at the hearing of it; I was dismayed at the seeing of it.
4) My heart panted, fearfulness affrighted me: the night of my pleasure hath he turned into fear unto me.
5) Prepare the table, watch in the watch-tower, eat, drink: arise ye princes, and anoint the shield.
6) For thus hath the LORD said unto me,
SET A Watchman, Let Him Declare What He Seeth.
a gatekeeper is
that knows Me.
some watch more attentively
the sheep come home,
and the wolves too,
and the gatekeeper kindly, smilingly,
welcomes them all,
locking them in together.
Come, enter the
sent by The Holy Spirit, and listen, for
I speak of those things
which I have heard or seen,
and today is the day of the dream...
see not! the
said unto me
that gift was for old times
a seer today can Not be.
because today we have the Holy Spirit,
and we prefer to walk around seeing, spiritually blind.
but, preacher can't you hear me,
or are you deaf, too?
cause' the gift JESUS gave,
HE freely gave,
both me and you.
In the power name, JESUS I stand and set my will to come
to visions and revelations of the LORD.
FATHER, I give You my eyes and my heart and ask for the giftings of visions and revelations and dreams.
In JESUS name, I cast the "beam" out of my own eyes and
ask You LORD to see the things of Your Holy